Ghandruk Gurung Village View Trek
Ghandruk Gurung Village View Trek is much more popular and relatively short easy Gurung village trek. It offers picturesque mountain villages, forests of bright rhododendrons, and a variety of ethnic groups and cultures-all of which make it a terrific introduction to trekking in Nepal.
The walking for this Ghandruk Gurung Village View trek begins at Pokhara and as you wind your way up terraced hill sides through villages of the Gurung and Chhetri communities, you emerge on high ridges from where the great peaks of the Annapurna South, Hiunchuili, Gangapurna Annapurna 3, Annapurna 2 and Lamjung Himal and the mesmerizing pinnacle Machhapuchhre, the Fishtail Mountain are greatly rising. This trek is very much timely suitable and you can evjoy this very good journey in Nepal Trekking holiday.
Ascending along the trail to Ghandruk Village Trek is very much popular and great view point. Several varieties of colorful orchids are on show along with clear view of the towering expanse of Mt Annapurna South and encounter with local tribes also the featured of this trip. Each evening is spent as per your interest for reading or chatting with the fellow trekkers and crew members or pack of cards is an advantage.
Day 01: Arrival and Meet day at the Kathmandu Airport
Day 02: Drive or flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 03: Drive Pokhara to Naya pul and start trek to Ghandruk village
Day 04: Trek Ghandruk to Tolka
Day 05: Trek back Tolka to the Pokhara valley
Day 06: Drive of flight back from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 07: Departure day from Kathmandu to your home country
This is the detail for the Group package tour and trekking: Group Size 2 / 4 / 6 / 10 Hikers and larger groups can also be arranged.
- Airport/hotel pick up & drop services
- Hotel accommodation with BB plan as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu domestic airfare if required
- All necessary paper works, temple/museum entry fee and National park fee
- Annapurna Conservation Permit and TIMS card (for 2 or 3 weeks trekking)
- An experienced English speaking guide (trained by Ministry of tourism) and porters, necessary meal/accommodation/transportation/salary/insurance
- All accommodation and meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea, Coffee in Tea House) during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinner in a Nepali Restaurant
- All government and local taxes
- International airfare and travel insurance
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee. Visa easily issued at Tribhuvan International Airport - Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation other than itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Travel and helicopter rescue insurance (incase altitude sickness in the mountain)
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Tips, gifts for the staff