Chisapani Nagarkot view Trek
ChisapaniNagarkot View trek is a short and easy hiking trip from the Sundarijalto the famous hilltop of Nagarkot near the Bhaktapur district in the Kathmandu Valley.Reaching Nagarkot, you will enjoy the stunning sunrise and sunset view over the Himalayan region in the north.
The ChisapaniNagarkot View trek starts with short drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal in the Shivapuri National Park. Then you trek to Chisapani, the popular and beautiful place from where you can see very nice view of the mountain from likeManaslu, Langtang etc.Trek starts from Chisapani to Nagarkot which is 22 km and requires around 6/7 hours one day.
From Nagarkot you see the breathtaking aerial view of the major Himalayan peaks of Nepal, Like high hill mountain view Manaslu 8165m, Shisapangma 8015m,Mt Everest 8848m, Langtang 7250m,Gaurishankar 7145mand many small peaks from Nagarkot. The village of Nagarkot is beautifully situated between the sunrise and sunset view point.
Day 01: Arrival and meet day at the Kathmandu Airport
First we welcome you to home of Mt. Everest, Nepal, country of Himalayas. Upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport our representative will welcome you and assists to transfer to your hotel in Kathmandu. You will have to make rest day in Kathmandu. Make permit day and you can look around in Kathmandu valley or make Sightseeing tour in the Kathmandu valley. After time to get refreshed, evening you will meet and transfer for the welcome dinner in any comfortable restaurant in Kathmandu and short briefing about your trip and overnight hotel. We meet early morning and start our trekking trip.
Day 02: Drive Kathmandu to Sundarijal and Trek to Chisapani(2135m), 4/5 hour
Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal takes approximately one hour and trek from Sundarijal to Chisapani takes about four and half hours. The trail will enter through the Shivapuri Watershed and Wildlife Reserve. The first settlement you will come across is Mulkharka with Tamang habitants. The route heads down the ridge through a forest of oaks and rhododendron to Chisapani.
Day 03: Trek Chisapani to Nagarkot(2175m), 4/5 hour
Trek from Chisapani to Nagarkot takes about six and half hours. Your trek starts to ChaukiBhanjyag, which takes about 2 and half hours. You continue the charming trails leading you toward Nagarkot. Nagarkot, (2175m) is by far one of the most popular destination. In the clear weather the Himalaya range, stretching from Dhaulagiri in the west all the way past Everest to Kanchenjunga in the east, emerges from the darkness to greet the happy visitor with its awe inspiring majesty and beauty.
Day 04: Trek Nagarkotback to Kathmandu
From Nagarkot you trek down to Changu Narayan. Changu Narayan is the oldest temple in the valley and is listed as a world cultural heritage site. Trek to Bhaktapur where you can spend some time looking around Bhaktapur Durbar Square. From Bhaktapur drive back to Kathmandu
Day 05: Departure from Kathmandu to your home country
See you again wonderful Himalayan country in Nepal. Today is free or last minute you have few hour special shopping for your friend and family to gift, relatives for you until your departure flight to your home country. Or any extra trips or activities you may have booked with us. If departing, you will be transferred to the International Airport for your departure flight to your home country. Hope to see you again Nepal Himalayan country.
This is the detail for the Group package tour and trekking: Group Size 2 / 4 / 6 / 10 Hikers and larger groups can also be arranged.
- Airport/hotel pick up & drop services
- Hotel accommodation with BB plan as per the itinerary in Kathmandu
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private/public vehicles
- All necessary paper works, temple/museum entry fee and National park fee
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) and monument entrance fees
- An experienced English speaking guide (trained by Ministry of tourism) and porters, necessary meal/accommodation/transportation/salary/insurance
- All accommodation and meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea, Coffee in Tea House) during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali Restaurant
- All government and local taxes
- International airfare and travel insurance
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee. Visa easily issued at Tribhuvan International Airport - Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation other than itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Travel and helicopter rescue insurance (incase altitude sickness in the Himalayas)