Christmas Everest View Trek
Christmas Everest View Trek is your Christmas holiday best combined with the popular Everest View Trek that we offer during the month of Christmas. It is a good journey in the most beautiful and wonderful Himalayan country. Experience the Sherpa people and culture, the legendary mountaineers living in the Khumbu Everest region. Tengboche monastery reflects the true Sherpa Buddhist culture and holds the pride of the Himalayan iconography.
Namche Bazaar, the famous village of the Khumbu region has been a place of meeting for the Himalayan traders and yak caravans. The most glorious view of grand snowcapped Himalayan; The Mt. Everest (8848m), the highest mountain in the world is the life time reward to the visitors. The journey begins as the plane lands to the ground at the Lukla airport (2850m).
Namche Bazaar is a delightful settlement of Sherpa’s set in a horseshoe-shaped mountain amphitheater. The weekend market is a social event where goods of daily use, meat, yak tails and butter are highly traded. Mountaineering moment left behind by voyage to Mt. Everest can also be found in the shops of Namche Bazaar.
Christmas Everest View trek trail goes on the course of Dudh Koshi River with the fascinating whitish color flow down the narrow gorges. It also offers the visitors to feel the magnificent Mountains all around with the glittering sound of local birds, animals with green alpine forest.
Yak caravans are frequently encountered and the precarious suspension bridges make you pause. You may not meet a Yeti, but Barking Deer, Musk Deer and the Himalayan Thar or mountain goat can be seen grazing on the steep slopes. The shaggy-coated Yak is the most famous animal around here; you can see lots of scenic views from the Everest View Hotel. You can enjoy very much during your trekking in Nepal tour. You will certainly love this Christmas Everest View Trek.
Day 01: Arrival and meet day in Kathmandu Airport
Day 02: Sightseeing tour around the Kathmandu Valley
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2800m), 35 min and trek to Phakding (2700m), 3 hour
Day 04: Trek Phakding to Namche bazaar (3440m), 6 hour
Day 05: Acclimatisation day at Namche and visit Everest View Hotel
Day 06: Trek Namche to Khumjung (3780m), 3/4 hour
Day 07: Trek Khumjung back to Phakding, 4/5 hour
Day 08: Trek Phakding back to Lukla, overnight hotel
Day 09: Early morning flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 10: Departure international from Kathmandu
See you again wonderful Himalayan country in Nepal. Today is free or last minute you have few hour special shopping for your friend and family to gift, relatives for you until your departure flight to your home country. Or any extra trips or activities you may have booked with us. If departing, you will be transferred to the International Airport for your departure flight to your home country. Hope to see you again Nepal Himalayan country.
This is the detail for the Group package tour and trekking: Group Size 2 / 4 / 6 / 10 Hikers and larger groups can also be arranged.
- Airport/hotel pick up & drop services
- Hotel accommodation with BB plan as per the itinerary in Kathmandu
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic airfare
- All necessary paper works, temple/museum entry fee and National park fee
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) and monument entrance fees
- An experienced English speaking guide (trained by Ministry of tourism) and porters, necessary meal/accommodation/transportation/salary/insurance
- All accommodation and meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea, Coffee in Tea House) during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali Restaurant
- All government and local taxes
- International airfare and travel insurance
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee. Visa easily issued at Tribhuvan International Airport - Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation other than itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Travel and helicopter rescue insurance (incase altitude sickness in the Himalayas)
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Tips, gifts for the staff