Walks Around The Valley Trek
Walk Around The Valley Trek takes you to the rolling green heights on the Kathmandu Valley rim and offer the incomparable pleasures of pristine wilderness without the rigors of a full scale mountain trek. Among the many exciting destinations for nature walks and Himalayan views, the hilltop of Nagarkot is immensely popular for its splendid mountain panorama.
The stunning view in Nagarkot extends from Dhaulagiri in the west past Everest to Kanchenjunga in the east. Kakani hill at 1,982 m to the northwest of Kathmandu offers spectacular views of Ganesh Himal, Langtang and the Annapurna range. The four highest hilltops ringing the Kathmandu Valley offer great hiking opportunities as well as diverse flora and fauna. The highest among the four is Phulchoki at 2,762 m. The others, Dhilacho (2,242 m), Jamacho (2,096 m) and Shivapuri (2,732 m), lure walkers with their idyllic environment and many scared spots.
Day 01: Arrival and Meet day at the Kathmandu Airport
Day 02: Drive Kathmandu to Sundarijal and Trek start to Chisapani
Day 03: Trek Chisapani to Nagarkot
Day 04: Trek Manarkot to Dhulikhel
Day 05: Trek Namobuddha to Lakhuri bhanjang
Day 06:Trek Lakhuri bhanjangback to Kathmandu
Day 07: Departure from Kathmandu to your home country
See you again wonderful Himalayan country in Nepal. Today is free or last minute you have few hour special shopping for your friend and family to gift, relatives for you until your departure flight to your home country. Or any extra trips or activities you may have booked with us. If departing, you will be transferred to the International Airport for your departure flight to your home country. Hope to see you again Nepal Himalayan country.
This is the detail for the Group package tour and trekking: Group Size 2 / 4 / 6 / 10 Hikers and larger groups can also be arranged.
- Airport/hotel pick up & drop services
- Hotel accommodation with BB plan as per the itinerary in Kathmandu
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private/public vehicles
- All necessary paper works, temple/museum entry fee and National park fee
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) and monument entrance fees
- An experienced English speaking guide (trained by Ministry of tourism) and porters, necessary meal/accommodation/transportation/salary/insurance
- All accommodation and meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea, Coffee in Tea House) during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali Restaurant
- All government and local taxes
- International airfare and travel insurance
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee. Visa easily issued at Tribhuvan International Airport - Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation other than itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Travel and helicopter rescue insurance (incase altitude sickness in the Himalayas)
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Tips, gifts for the staff